In this article you will find out:
- That perfect location is not enough to attract crowds to your destination
- How to stand out from the competition
- How to experience the raw beauty of Brazilian coast anywhere you are
- What can be done next
In this article you will find out how:
New York, NY: Supported by an initiative from the office of Mayor De Blasio, partnering with Grand Central Tech, and the New York City Economic Development Corporation, VR Global is thrilled to announce their acceptance into the HUB community at Grand Central Tech.Read More
VR Global joins Hoylu in a strategic partnership to offer end-to-end presentation, ideation and collaboration tools.
Hoylu delivers solutions for presentation, ideation, and collaboration that focus on enhancing the user experience. For the last two years, Hoylu has excelled in developing software for creative collaboration combined with intuitive input and display technologies. This includes technologies for the internet of things and remoter collaboration – connecting workspaces in different locations.
Hoylu and VR Global will cooperate in developing software solutions by integrating VR Global’s immersive content platform for virtual and augmented reality with Hoylu’s presentation and collaboration solutions.Read More
Advertising in the Hospitality industry is becoming ever more competitive, and trying to capture your customers’ eye can be a real challenge. With every resort in the world available with just a few keystrokes, how can you set yourself apart and convince visitors to your site that you’re the place they want to spend their precious vacation time? The virtual reality is the next development in the field of experiential marketing, a tool that can go beyond mere advertising and transport your customers to the vacation destination of their dreams.Read More
With Virtual Reality technology still in its infancy, the risk of buying a sub-par product is quite big. To save you the hassle and embarrassment of buying another white elephant this year, we’ve come up with a guide to make your decision a little easier.
VR headsets generally fall into three categories and the choice vastly depends on how much you are ready to fork out. Here they are:Read More
1. Virtual Reality is easily shared through web applications, mobile devices and email. SGA understands the needs of its real estate partners. Whether through viewing devices such as Oculus Gear VR and Google Cardboard or via web applications on the computer or smartphone, VR technology is highly sharable and perfect for on-the-go clientele.
2. Virtual Reality expedites stakeholders’ decision-making.Read More