New York, NY
Direct Sales – Full-time
VR Global is currently looking for a Junior Sales Associate to support sales by identifying and contacting prospect in predetermined verticals and schedule introductory calls with qualified prospects. The expectation is to grow into a full Sales role within 6-12 months.
VR Global is a market leader in virtual reality solutions for Hospitality, Real Estate Development and Luxury Real Estate Agencies.
Working with supervision as part of a team you will manage the initial steps of our client acquisition process. If you’re the type of person who thrives in a fast-paced, growth mode environment and are looking to grow with our organization then you’ve landed in the right place!
Identify, initiate and help build (start) relationships with customers, add value during the sales cycle in a support role and help the overall sales team throughout the sales cycle across key verticals, resulting in a robust pipeline.
- Initiate the initial steps of the sales process: email, mobile, social and calling campaigns
- Follow up, pre-qualify and cultivate new sales opportunities via direct outreach: campaigns, trade shows, inbound, and more
- Develop personal plan to accomplish goals
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail managing all respective sales activities within CRM
- Learn the industry and our solution in order to add support during sales demos
- Assist with the preparation of formal proposals
- Assist with closing new business according to targets, objectives, and plans
- Support a smooth and successful transition to account management
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and reports based on personal metrics
Basic Qualifications Include:
0-2 years of outside sales experience – Hunter mentality
Some experience with prospecting, lead generation & marketing automation
Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills
Possess, or have the ability to obtain expert knowledge of virtual reality
Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
VR Global recognizes that benefits are an important component of a total compensation package so we offer a comprehensive benefits program. OTE $70k+ at plan based on experience.