New York, NY
Marketing operations – Full-time
Working closely with the Senior Marketing Associate to Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly.
Responsible for coordinating the communications output within the company. Creates and delivers emails, direct mail, brochures, newsletters, and other publications.
The Marketing Associate will help plan and implement our marketing and advertising activities. Below is a list of some of the responsibilities that will be required of this position.
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions, Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- Recommend, implement and maintain site design and operation.
- Plan and deliver education courses and materials.
- Work with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Create thought leadership materials.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Prepare briefing materials.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics.
- Coordinate conference, trade shows, and press interviews.
Basic Qualifications Include:
2-4 years of related experience
Experience with SaaS industry and new product development a plus.
Some experience with event management, creation and implementation of diverse media content.
marketing presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills
Possess, or have the ability to obtain expert knowledge of virtual reality
Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
VR Global recognizes that benefits are an important component of a total compensation package so we offer a comprehensive benefits program.