Your goal will be to create and position VRG brand in order to support B2B sales on the USA and EMEA markets.
As a company, we sell products based on new technologies and solutions that are new to the market. We need our communication and channels to be properly organized to drive maximum awareness of our company and offering.
The Communication Manager will be responsible for:
- Creation of company and products communication strategy
- Sales & marketing content creation
- Communication team creation and management
- Coordination of external vendors & agencies
- Analysis and reporting on PR and Marketing activities
- Channels management:
- Content Marketing
- Thought Leadership
- Experiential Marketing
- Branding activities
- Account-based marketing
- Social Media
What experience will the ideal candidate have?
- 5+ years experience in sales, marketing or communications
- English Language – at least C1
- Experience in Communication & PR management
- Content marketing management experience
- Content creation experience
- Events & Experiential marketing experience
- Team management experience
- Experience servicing international clients
- Experience in working directly with sales and account teams
What skills are desired?
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity – ability to create real-life strategies and content
- Entrepreneurial mindset- ability to take full ownership to solve problems and drive growth
- Great execution skills – gets the job done
What is VR Global?
VR Global is based in NYC, USA, and Wroclaw, Poland. It builds advanced VR and AR systems & applications that help companies to communicate better. Our proprietary solutions drive the digital transformation and increase competitive advantage by bringing Virtual, Augmented, Mixed Realities and Collaboration as standards to multiple industries.
Our mission is the creation of real-life business utilizing virtual reality and augmented reality technology. We are well funded, revenue-generating business aimed to become a world leader in the selected technologies.
Experience our Wroclaw office online:
Why are we looking for another Teammate?
Our company is growing. We’ve built an extended portfolio of VR, AR, Mobile and Desktop applications. What we need right now is some to help us expand our sales & marketing activities. We work in small to medium teams, we own our projects, we care about other team members. We look for another great colleague to enjoy our startup journey.
Apply with the form below.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|
|Employment type||Negotiable (B2B preferred)|
|Benefits||Multisport, Office Meals, Quality Coffee, Personal Development Budget (Courses, Training, Conferences)|
|What else?||Unlimited access to all leading VR and AR devices, Possibility to work in our office in New York, Integration Trips|